SEO is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Google’s LOCAL research engine optimization is a branch of SEO that is focused on optimization of a web site for local visitors
The largest multi-national businesses use 3rd party analytical resource enterprises that tract and record an extensive amount of data from which to measure a company’s SEO web site performance.
We use the same resources.
Google’s Top 7 Ranking SEO Signals for 2019
- Publish high-quality content- relevancy is still key
- Make sure your site is Mobile friendly
- Create a secure web site (HTTPS)
- Improve your user experience
- Optimize your page speed
- Master your On-page optimization
- Earn relevant and authoritative backlinks