Marketing is defined by the American Marketing Association as “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large ( Wikipedia)
To-day marketing has evolved into a more granular, customer focused focus and digital marketing is by far the most popular term. Digital marketing’s purpose is to engage people into meaningful interactions surrounding their purchasing motives and decisions.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING ?
Digital marketing is the endorsement of goods, services, and company brands through online media channels.
Today’s consumers are multi-device and multi-channel, doing the majority of their own research online before they even step foot into a store or speak to a sales person. Buyers today are more empowered than ever before. Within several seconds they can discover anything they want to know regarding product quality, availability, and value.
Google Think Insights found that 48% of consumers start their inquiries on search engines, while 33% look to brand websites, and 26% search within mobile applications. Businesses have to be ready and willing to engage with their customers on every digital platform and device imaginable
Integrating and managing all your marketing activities by a single source marketing team will provide
- A clearly defined Marketing plan designed for your business and your target customers
- You retain control over how to promote and build your business
- Time for you to focus on your core business activities.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure your ROI, reviewed monthly.
- A consistent go to market Branding message.
- The benefits of a skilled marketing team for a fraction of the cost of hiring.
- A marketing agency that stays up to date on the changes in the world of digital marketing.