SEO is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Google’s local research engine optimization is a branch of SEO that is focused on optimization of a web site for local visitors. The focus changes to making sure all potential local signals across Google’s local search landscape are consistent and correct. In addition to key words, back links, meta tags etc. there is another dimension of SEO, one that involves understanding consumer buying behavior.
At Idaho Integrated Marketing, we delineate between SEO and web site performance.
Aren’t they the same? Not exactly. Web site performance studies and analyzes the consumer buying behavior and patterns of your buyer. If you are not connecting with your targeted audience, all the Google SEO metrics don’t matter, because they have left your site.
- Publish high-quality content- relevancy is still key
- Make sure your site is Mobile friendly
- Create a secure web site (HTTPS)
- Improve your user experience
- Optimize your page speed
- Master your On-page optimization
- Earn relevant and authoritative backlinks