Web design goes beyond quality graphics, images and content.
It should describe how it makes them FEEL. How it influences their BEHAVIOR.
Responsive web design is the practice of optimizing your site to display appropriately on all screen sizes and devices including desktops, tablets and smartphones.
Fundamental design principals tell us that intelligent design should convey a story and elicit an emotion before anyone reads the copy on your website. By utilizing industry leading design methodology, this is where we create award winning user experiences that turn visitors into customers.
Planning and designing will focus on these 7 KEY areas.
1) It clearly answers “Who I am,” “What I do,” and/or “What can you (the visitor) do here.”
2) It resonates with the target audience.
3) It communicates a compelling value proposition.
4) It’s optimized for multiple devices.
5) It includes calls-to-action (CTAs).
6) Its always changing.
7) It employs great overall design.